Asthma is a serious health issue, which can get worse if you don’t know how to tackle it. In fact, things can get really difficult when you’re an asthma mom. This is because on one hand you need to deal with breathlessness during an asthmatic attack and on the other you need to manage your kids, home and other important daily chores. Remember, even a minor negligence on your behalf can result in a severe asthmatic attack, which can further throw your life, kids and home out of gear. Besides, being an asthmatic patient, you would never want your asthma problem to impact the life and health of your children. If you’re a mom suffering from asthmatic problem then it’s extremely important for you to take care of your as well as your kid’s health and fitness, especially if you don’t want them to inherit the same problem as you.
Below are some of the changes, you can make within your homes to minimize the risks of asthma and allergies:
- Make sure you install tile, wood or vinyl floors inside your house, as they are easy to clean and also help in eliminating dust mites, pet, pollen, allergens and pet dander.
- Keep limited number of stuffed toys on your bed as they tend to gather dust.
- Don’t forget to wash and clean your bedding two times in a week. Use hot water as it helps in removing pollen and dust mites.
- Use pillows and mattresses that are fully covered to keep dust mites away.
- Install roman shades or roll up shades within your bedrooms instead of horizontal blinds as they tend to catch dust easily.
- Never use a cooler inside your house. Instead opt for centralized air conditioners because coolers can absorb pollen and other air pollutants.
- Don’t keep pets at home. In case you already have one make sure they don’t climb your bed and don’t let them inside your room either.
For treating asthma and other breathing disorders, contact Dr. Himanshu Garg, Asthma specialist at Aviss Health.
Call us on – 9871613322, or 0124 4255211 / 4104679 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit www.avisshealth.com